Labels

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Santa stopped by😊


❄️πŸŽ„❄️πŸŽ„❄️πŸŽ„❄️πŸŽ„❄️πŸŽ„❄️πŸŽ„❄️πŸŽ„❄️πŸŽ„❄️πŸŽ„❄️πŸŽ„❄️
Isn’t this guy adorable? I got to work on this panel top last week..I had to do a little free motion quilting on the snowflakes as I was quilting it. Not sure if my client just forgot to stitch them down or maybe she thought the quilting would secure them. Either way it only took a few extra minutes to outline stitch them down. I could only do what was in my path as I rolled the quilt. 




❄️Just a simple panel with a couple borders added and a little bit of snowflake AppliquΓ© ❄️


I quilted it with a panto design called Apricot Moons Christmas Tree πŸŽ„ by Urban Elementz.The pattern is only a 6” wide pattern...perfect for a panel size quilt. 

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Mrs. Mary P. Of Jacksonville Arkansas pieced this for a Christmas gift for a niece. Not sure I’d be able to part with this big guy 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment