Labels

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Welcome to my Quilt Cave...I created this blog to promote my services and assist my customers in picking out their quilting patterns. I've been quilting/piecing since 2001 and longarm quilting since 2007 when the quilt shop I work at acquired a Gammill Longarm. In December of 2011 my husband surprised me with my very own Gammill.
Quilting a commissioned T-shirt quilt on a Gammill Longarm at Pinwheel Fabrics where I've worked since 2007! 
Shortly after it was delivered and set up in January of 2012 we sold our house a lot quicker than expected and were forced to live in a rent house with no room for my new baby so she had to be broken down and stored until we moved into our new home. But that did not stop me from Longarm quilting as I continued to quilt for the customers of the quilt shop that I worked at! I moved into my new home in November of 2012 and have been Longarm quilting on my new Gammill ever since then and I LOVE it! 
At this time I offer all over pantograph quilting for my clients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment